Student Discount Shop Logo - The first contest I won on 99designs !

Once my account was verified in 99Designs, I started happily to browse the contests on the website and began to filter them according to which contests were in my specialized field - logo design - and those that were out of my field.

I submitted some designs in some contests. One of them was about designing a logo for online electronic store targeted to K-12 students that offers discount prices for them.

After reading the brief well, I began to apply my logo design process - inspiration , idea generation, working on the designs using Adobe Illustrator, improving the logo and finally preparing all files for use on web and print - Then I submitted it to the contest.

Thank god, The logo entered the final round and get the contest holder interest so he chose my logo between more than 70 other designs as a winner . 



I added another startup company to my startup companies list that I helped to take their business identity to the next level.

I will leave you to have a look at my winning logo :)



Thanks :)



3 comments: